Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shoot me. Please.

To the poor bastard who found my blog this week by Googling "grad school sucks the life out of you."  You're right.  You're 100% @!#*%(^ right.

It's Sunday.  I've been at work for 10 hours already.  About an hour and a half ago I went to start the second half of my experiment, but all of a sudden my protein looked like crap.  No sign of my protein anymore.  I prepped another aliquot of that protein, only to discover that one looks the same.  I tried a different protein, and it looks fine, so it's not the instrument.  WTF.  If I can't do this second half of the experiment TODAY, EVERYTHING I've done so far today will be a waste.  The entire experiment has to be done in a day.  I am so f@#&ing ready for grad school to be over.  I'm pretty sure there will be tears before the night's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment