Sunday, March 11, 2012

What I Won't Miss about Tucson


Finding lizards on my closet.  I HATE all things creepy crawly.  Hate them.  I asked (begged) my dad to get spiders and such out of my room until the day I left for college.  I tried to scoop this guy into my soup pot to get it outside...and wound up knocking it on the floor instead, and then it promptly crawled in my closet. :(

I almost decided not to take a shower that morning.  Seriously.  I should have just decided to be kinda dirty that day.  I never would have walked by that closet and never would have seen the lizard.  I thought about just leaving it there, but I had very little faith in it finding its way out of my house before dying or leaving lizard babies in my closet and without making a pit stop in my bed while I was sleeping.

Seeing as I now live 2700 miles from my father, I convinced my friend Cliff to walk over from campus to get the lizard OUT OF MY CLOSET.  I am NOT going to miss all the gigantic creepy crawly things in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment