Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weird Mascot Cookies

For Christmas, Boyfriend's mom gave me a lovely cookbook, piping tips, and an Arkansas razorback cookie cutter!  By Friday afternoon I was pretty tired of writing, so I made some razorback cookies for the Cotton Bowl that night.


I'm most impressed that in the photo they actually look like razorbacks!  In person...well...not so much.  Maybe if you stand a bit further away and squint they do.

Now I feel the need to find wildcat and billiken cookie cutters.  You know, to have cookie cutters mascots for the schools I've actually attended.  Sadly neither of these cookie cutters seem to exist (the girl at the bookstore this morning giggled awkwardly and looked at me like I was nuts when I asked).  Fortunately Google tells me that custom made cookie cutters shouldn't be all that hard to get!  As my college roommate said, "Weird mascot cookies all around!"

No comments:

Post a Comment