Friday, June 22, 2012

Graduation Cake

I made this "cake" for Little Sister's graduation.  She played softball all through high school too, and when I sent her a list of cake options, including some far more complicated and decadent cakes, this is what she picked.  Go figure.  Miss Sophistication.


Sorry for the less than awesome photo quality.  I only had my iPad on that trip and not my camera.

At graduation Little Sister got the biggest award they give.  It's an award that faculty nominate students for and then vote on to select the recipient.  It's more or less an award for being the most awesome all-around person.  And Little Sister won it.  Not only that, she's won herself a pretty sweet full tuition scholarship to a pretty damn awesome school in Boston.  I guess I'm not the only person who thinks she's awesome!  So proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment