Monday, October 31, 2011

Butter & Flour

So do you guys remember a while ago when I bought a holy ton of flour?  And then not too long after that I bought crap ton of butter?  Well.  Butter's on sale again.  And not like 30 cents off either.  Like a whole $1 off each box.  With the amount of baking E and I do that really adds up.  This actually comes at a convenient time as I was down to a half pound of unsalted butter and two and a half pounds of salted butter (at least a pound of which was obtained separately from the last time I stocked up).

E and I both stocked up on butter.  I got 20 lbs.  I'm not kidding.  The holidays are coming, and butter freezes just fine, and this should last me many months, maybe even til graduation?  We'll see.

Here's E's freezer full of butter. :)


For the record, I'm down to about 5 lbs of flour...seems it's getting to be time to stock up on flour again, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment