Sunday, March 6, 2011

Good Week

Wednesday I found out my abstract was accepted for a talk. Eep, but good.

Thursday I found out I got that little scholarship I applied for a couple weeks ago. Can you say travel money? :)

Friday I got galley proofs for my paper! That they didn't actually tell us was accepted before sending the proofs, but whatever, I'll take it!

Take that grad school!

And now recruiting is finally over for the year. Things went pretty smoothly, no more side swiping incidents, and I didn't have to fire any more drivers. :P Other than the incredibly annoying girl who could not shut up to save her life and somehow thought it was appropriate to wear a white camisole without a real bra underneath (or a shirt over the camisole) to faculty interviews Saturday morning, I don't have a whole lot to say about the weekend. Very, very excited for a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment