Friday, July 1, 2011

How to Kill Time Between Spectra Late at Night, Volume 3

Back by popular demand, and because I'm working super late again, here's a running list of how I've kept myself "busy" tonight.
  • Take out recycling
  • Get dinner with E (who is also working late)
  • Gchat and Facebook chat
  • Write blog posts
  • Contemplate my future, panic a bit
  • Read some papers
  • Research Crater Lake National Park (Did you know that all the boats on the lake were delivered by helicopter??)
  • Think about how to organize results into publishable units
  • Ponder why my office and lab are so cold. Go stand outside briefly to warm up.
  • Obtain caffeine from vending machine
  • Inform E that her faithful readers are waiting for more fashion advice
  • Tidy desk
  • Make packing list
  • Watch Blue Crush on Netflix to try to stay awake during last spectrum (Yes, I'm judging me, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment