Thursday, February 18, 2010

What else would I do at school at 10:30 pm?

So I'm at school/work late. Again. What to do besides start a blog while I wait for experiments?

I've been pretty good sticking to my New Year's resolutions this year...let's see if I can't do the same for Lent.

Goals:

1. No soda - Thank goodness for my labmate who convinced me to switch to diet soda before I took my oral exam. I drank a ridiculous amount of soda in the weeks leading up to my oral. Even without the calories I don't really need all the other crap in soda.
2. Drink > 1 L of water per day - Living in the desert I REALLY should be better about this. I guess I've adapted. Too bad my sweat glands haven't adapted as well.
3. Work out at least 3 times per week - That half marathon at the end of March is going to kick my ass. Hoping to make it only a painful experience rather than a deathly experience.

2 comments: