Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Tradition

Happy Easter!  My first year of grad school, somebody brought a pinata to Easter dinner.  My French classmate though this was very strange, but we assured him that it was an American tradition to have a pinata at Easter.  We have faithfully maintained this story, having a pinata at Easter every year since.  I present to you, five years of Easter pinatas!

First Year
Second Year

Third Year

Fourth Year

Fifth Year

The pinata this year was rock solid.  Last year one crack took down the unicorn, but this year probably a dozen people got to take some swings.  It's always more fun when it lasts longer.

Somehow I suspect I'm going to be hunting for a pinata for wherever I have Easter next year...  I wonder what my family would think of that... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment