Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Introducing Leopold

Me: hi

Little Sister: HI
i'm legit
about to go to bed
BUT
i'll fill you in
i got a new fish!

Me: hahahahahaha
congratulations
did [friend] get one too?

Little Sister: yes
betas
hers is garfunkel
mine is leopold

Me: hahaha
nice
my fish was gustavo [I'll have to tell you all about Gustavo another time.]

Little Sister: but dad hasn't met him yet
i left him on the counter
with a sticky note
that says meet the newest addition to the family - leopold! hes the most handsome beta around
mom came home like 20 min ago
and i was sitting in a chair next to the counter talking to him
i love him
my little fishy

Me: oh my goodness

Little Sister: mom thinks im gonna give him a complex
bc [other friend] told me its a girl
but i dont want a girl fish
so im gonna pretend its a boy
but i told her i want to laminate a prince harry and put him in his fish bowl so he can have company and bc its prince harry
and hes beautiful
and mom reminded me its a boy
she really thinks im gonna give him a complex
and the stones at the bottom of his fish bowl are bright pink
like breast cancer pink

Me: actually i think they generally sell boy beta fish because the girl beta fish aren't pretty colors

Little Sister: oh ok good
i think its a boy too
bc it made a bubble nest
and only the boys make those

Me: what the heck is bubble nest?

Little Sister: its what they do
when they prepare to mate
it means they're really happy!
my fish is happy!
because he loves me
OK WEELL
going to bed
byee

Me: goodnight

No comments:

Post a Comment