Monday, June 24, 2013

March Hike

So I know I haven't posted in forever, so I thought I'd sit down in front of the TV tonight with my external hard drive and toss up some mostly photo posts.

In March we went hiking along White Clay Creek State Park in southeast Pennsylvania, right by the Delaware state line (where it meets up with Delaware's White Clay Creek State Park haha).  We hiked south along one side of the creek, and back up along the other.  Though when we got back up we couldn't find a bridge that we'd expected to be there...so we wound up wading across the creek.  Even though it wasn't particularly warm out, I was pleasantly surprised that the water wasn't nearly as cold as I expected.

I didn't take very many photos - the creek was pleasant and pretty, but the woods were still almost completely barren.




No comments:

Post a Comment