Sunday, March 3, 2013

DC

Boyfriend and I spent the weekend after Valentine's Day in DC - and holy cow is that a beautiful city.  I loved it.  I'm sure it's got it's shady parts, but the area around the capitol is just beautiful.  It's laid out on a grid (yay logic!), it's clean, and the streets are wide, making it seem so much more open and less closed in.  I'd never been to DC before, and I can't wait to go back.  And I'm sorry these photos are mostly pretty mediocre.  I only had my iPhone.









I've mentioned before that Little Sister has a thing for Lincoln, and sure enough she flipped shit when I told sent her a photo of me in front of this:



I also sent Little Sister this picture of a Trisarahtops, which is what Dad called her for the brief period when she had three teeth, after the brief period when she had two teeth during which he called her Disarahtops... Apparently she doesn't remember the Disarahtops phase, because her reply was, "A DIsarahtops??? Omg!!! Two of me??! What could be better!!!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment