Monday, February 4, 2013

NYC

Friday I went to NYC for a quick one day conference at the New York Academy of Sciences, which happens to be located on the 40th floor of 7 World Trade Center.  The views weren't shabby to say the least.  I walked around the freezing cold and absurd wind on Thursday night hoping to take photos, but it was so windy that I literally couldn't stand still enough to take a non-blurry photo.  Even when I set the camera down the wind blew the camera blurring those photos, too.  I'd been to NYC once before, though very briefly, and more around the midtown Manhattan area, not downtown around the financial district.  I'd never want to live here, but it's fascinating how this massive structure with millions of people in a teeny tiny space works.













No comments:

Post a Comment