Thursday, July 4, 2013

Last college cookie package!

Little brother graduated from college!  More on that and my trip to St. Louis for his graduation in another post, but for now, cookies!  I usually sent him cookies once per semester or so, so this was his last college package of cookies.  (Though hopefully I'll get around to sending him a belated batch for his birthday, because I know he enjoys them, and he's skinny enough to eat them in unlimited quantities.)  He requested "letter" cookies...I think he was grading general physics labs at the time... :)  I don't have letter cookie cutters, but this is what I came up with.  I thought they were pretty awesome.



P.S. Happy 4th of July!  Boyfriend and I are off camping in western Massachusetts before heading to Amy's wedding.  Hopefully I'll still be on a blogging kick when we get back and you'll get to hear about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment