Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I miss spring.

It's something we barely have in Tucson. And even then it's a very weird, different spring from what I grew up with further east...ie not in the desert.

I spent the weekend in Pennsylvania. Much of the weekend was cloudy and somewhat cool for my desert-acclimated-self, and none of the trees had leaves yet, but man did it make me miss spring. The flowering trees were all in bloom, and the daffodils and crocuses were in bloom, and even some tulips, and the fields were all green and pretty, and water was bubbling along in one beautiful little stream after another. I miss spring, and seasons in general. The weather in Tucson is already teetering on summer.

Oh, and one lane, covered bridges are ridiculously cute.


Super epic clothesline!

P.S. I want a stream and a really cute little grass-covered bridge like this in my yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment