Friday, June 11, 2010

Quote of the Day

Ok, more like conversation of the day. I went to college with Brick - we studied abroad together in France, and now he's getting his PhD in French.

My earlier gchat status: A 0-0 tie is really the most disappointing and ridiculous sports result possible.

Brick: IT'S SO FRENCH

Me: hahahahaha

Brick: And Gignac is a HUNK. Probably not your type though.

Me: He's ok. I just googled him.

Brick: See I still know your type.

Me: He's attractive, but not something I'd do a double take for. So what do you think my type is out of curiosity?

Brick: Cute dork -because you like to talk a lot and you want a man who actually can intelligently say "I agree" or "No I don't." You want him to be slightly helpless to the point where he likes it when you cook but won't die if you go out of town for two days. He will be cute. He will be tall too.

Me: Haha yeah, my tall friends have yelled at me for dating tall guys.

Brick: See.

Me: But I gotta look out for any hypothetical children I may or may not have.

Brick: You are your mother's daughter. See! You are a great mom already.

Me: So do you want to see the current crush? See if he fits the mold of what you think I'm looking for?

Brick: YES.


Ok. BRB. Judging.


OMG SO GEEKY CUTE


No comment as to the accuracy of what Brick thinks I'm looking for in a guy...

No comments:

Post a Comment